Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shopping Day!!!!


Okay so, I think I'm going to part time my blog.. part time family stuff.. part time shopping experiences.. Cause in case you didn't know, my new thing is couponing!! I LOVE my coupons!!

Today thanks to the Krazy Coupon Lady, and the Discount Divas, these are my deals today..

I went to Target and I got all this for $7.64!!

So the Sobe Waters were a buck each, I got 8 of them, with 4 Buy on Get one Free Coupons I only had to pay for 4.. The Tide, Kiss Nail Decor, 2 Gillette Body washes, the Princess Toothbrush, and a Lunchable (not pictured cause Alex was eating it)- I got all for Free.. The Crest with free item I got for $1.49, The Satin Care Shave Gel I got for $.49, The Redi-Whip I got for a buck, The 2 packages of light bulbs I got for $.14 each and the Planters were $.20 each, so after tax was $12.64, I had a $5 Target card that was free from a previous purchase, so total I paid $7.64!!! And SAVED $18.72!!


This was a previous shopping trip to Walgreen's that I had previously posted on Facebook.. it was a little more of an expensive trip cause of the name brand items.. but still saved more than I spent..

For $25.00 even (saved $37!!) !! 2 Strap Perfects, Biore Cleanser & Pore Strips, 2 Almay Eye Products, NyQuil, Frizz Ease Conditioner, Gillette Deodorant & Body Wash, Crest toothpaste, 2 Eclipse Gums, 2 4.5 oz Hershey's Candy Bars and A lady Speed Stick.. not bad..





This was one of my very first shopping experiences at Walgreen's.. as you can see it was a very small shopping trip, I was sooo nervous to used 100 million coupons in every transaction, but now.. hey I don't care..

What I got for $3.52 at Walgreen's.. Saved $18!


But I think so far THE BEST shopping experience was actually by Felix.. we went to Kohl's and he was shopping in the Clearance for some shirts and stuff.. his total rang up to be $187.89.. but after all the clearance discounts and an extra discount coupon I had, total we spent $41.82. WHAT?! Yeah.. that's right.. so now whenever we go to the mall, our first stop is Kohl's to look at the clearance!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. How did you get the stuff from target for free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. matched up the sales with the coupons, some of the coupons were for more off than what they were selling for, some cashiers will allow you to have the discounted overage, some wont. Depends on who you get. Also some coupons dont specify size or that its excludes trial sizes, so you can totally use them on the smaller cheaper ones..

    ReplyDelete