Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh Poopie.. Poopie!!

So Alex is almost completely potty trained, she has no more potty accidents. I can take her to the store, run errands in big girl undies and she does completely fine.

BUT ITS THE DARN POOPIE!!

She will go on the toilet and fart, and push. Then when you can hear something start to come out, she puckers up, and doesnt let ANYTHING out!! So she either has an accident about 15 to 30 minutes later, or she makes herself get backed up.

We still put her in a diaper for sleeping at night, and that is when she tends to poop. I try to check on her and catch it after it happens so I can change it out, so she doesnt have to sleep in it. But it doesnt always work.. she poops at different times all the time. I never know when its coming!

So all you mommys out there.. do you have any tips on getting her to poop in the toilet?? I tried taking away her steps so she gets stuck up on the toilet, but now she just jumps off.. I paint her nails on the toilet to extend her stay up on the throan.. but that only lasts so long, and sometimes she isnt as patient as I hoped. So anything else that works???

No comments:

Post a Comment